Close

Bourgognes éternels


1853

Eternal Burgundy


La maison du domaine a été bâtie en 1831 sur l’emplacement de l’ancien hospice de Fuissé, d’où l’origine du nom, la souffrance des patients … et leur gourmandise pour le noble nectar local ! C’est un ancien Chef de Bataillon de la garde Napoléonienne, séduit par le lieu et enchanté par le vin, qui entreprit ce chantier non moins éreintant que les campagnes de son empereur, puisqu’il céda en 1853 la propriété aux ascendants de l’exploitant actuel (sixième génération).

The estate’s house was build in 1831 on the site of the old hospice of Fuissé, from where the origin of the name, the suffering of the patients … and the weakness for noble local nectar ! It is a former major of the guard of Napoléon, allured by the place and enchanted by the wine, who undertook this building site not less exhausting than the campaigns of his emperor, since he sold in 1853 the property to ascendants of the current owner (sixth generation).


Ce domaine est caractéristique de l’exploitation traditionnelle bourguignonne de petite taille où un seul couple familial,

Françoise et Nicolas Melin

suit l’élaboration du vin depuis le pied de vigne jusqu’à l’expédition de la bouteille.

C’est la garantie d’un produit élaboré et suivi dans son intégralité sans délégation de responsabilité.

This estate is characteristic of the burgundian traditional domain small size where only one family couple,

Françoise et Nicolas Melin

follows the developement of the wine since the vine to sending bottle. It is the guarantee of a product elaborate and followed in its entirety without delegation of responsibility.



Domaine La Soufrandise

Tel : 33 (0)3 85 35 64 04